Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Reports to: Project Managers/President Status: Part-time
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- receive and direct visitors and clients
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- create and manage databases
- maintain office supply inventories
- coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- assemble conference materials
- run errands
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES DESIRED:
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Word processing and data entry skills.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize workload independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstration of attention to detail and task oriented
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly.
- Confidence to interact with conference attendees, presenters, vendors, external clients and all levels of management.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule as needed.
- Reliable transportation required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Education: High School required, Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred.
Experience: At least 3 years experience in an office environment that can be demonstrated to be applicable to the requirements listed above.
Special Skills:Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and be comfortable with the mail merge function in MS Word. Must type no less than 60 WPM.
Certifications & Licenses: None required.
This is primarily a sedentary position, however, must be able to stand to file and move materials. Must be abile to safely lift minimum of 30 lbs an
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Kesselman-Jones, Inc. PO Box 30182 Albuquerque, NM 87190
or via email to: HR@KessJones.com
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Kesselman-Jones is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.