Breast & Cervical Cancer Program Webinars
Held February 8, 2019.
A review of the updated evaluation materials and processes.
Utilizing Multicomponent Evidence-Based Interventions to Increase Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Rates
Presenter: Carol S. Dolan, RN, MSN
Originally presented: 6/13/17
- Describe how the Plan-Do-Check-Act continuous quality improvement model can support administrative practice activities to increase breast and cervical cancer screening
- Describe evidence-based multicomponent health systems interventions to increase breast and cervical cancer screening
- Summarize a case study describing a multicomponent intervention that addresses increasing:
- Community demand (through client reminders, client incentives, small media, mass media, group education, and/or one-on-one education)
- Community access (through mechanisms that reduce structural barriers or client out-of-pocket costs)
- Provider delivery of screening services (through provider assessment and feedback, provider incentives, and/or provider reminders)
You are the Key to HPV Cancer Prevention
Presented by: Lance Chilton, MD
Originally presented: 6/27/17
Attendees will gain a better understanding of the importance of HPV vaccination, early detection and screening for cervical cancer and addressing concerns of patients/parents.