Are you a fast learner looking to make an impact? Consider joining us at Kesselman-Jones, Inc., a communications firm based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We’re a team of quick thinkers and hard workers who are passionate about bringing the best to our non-profit and government clients.
Position: Full-time, 1-year contract through August 22, 2022.
Opportunity to extend, should more funding become available.
Location: In-person, Albuquerque, NM (following COVID protocols)
Focus: To support a communications and training campaign for COVID-19 testing in schools throughout New Mexico.
Imagine playing an intregral part in helping keep students througout New Mexico students healthy and safe.
Responsibilities and Duties
The day-to-day of this position will be highly variable, but you can expect to provide administrative support for trainings and meetings, input data, and assist the Project Manager as needed.
Other duties may include:
- Answering and fielding calls
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail to clients and project stakeholders.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Establishing, maintaining, processing, proofreading, and updating files, records, certificates, and other documents.
- Entering and updating databases.
- Taking meeting notes.
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This position may entail some work in the evening hours and/or weekends, as required.
Qualifications and Skills
You might be a good fit for this position if…
· You have an eye for detail and are an excellent copyeditor.
· You are a creative problem-solver.
· You are proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· You have experience running virtual meetings, especially in Zoom.
· You have at least two years of administrative experience.
· You have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
· You are already located in or willing to relocate to New Mexico.
You might be a GREAT fit for this position if…
· You can make basic edits in WordPress, CSS, and/or HTML.
· You are familiar with project management software, like Monday or Asana.
· You are looking for a short-term opportunity for professional development.
· You are able to quickly adapt to changes in systems and processes.
· You are excited about the opportunity to help New Mexico’s kids stay healthy.
You should not apply to this position if…
You are not comfortable learning new technology.
You do not enjoy taking a project and running with it.
You are not comfortable making phone calls and talking to people you don’t know personally.
You type with two fingers or look at the keyboard.
Salary and Benefits
Annual Salary: $34,840 – $37,440.
· Health Insurance
To apply, send a resume and a cover letter to HR@kessjones.com or apply through Indeed.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.75 – $18.00 per hour