By registering for and/or attending any NM Department of Health, Office of School and Adolescent Health Trainings, herein referred to as the Training, all participants agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions. It is the participant’s responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions.
Registration Agreement, Process, and Payment Methods:
- Registration information will be sent to registered attendees by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any registrant who does not receive the registration information should check their spam and junk mail folders. If still no confirmation, contact us at NMDOHTrainings@KessJones.com or 505-266-3451.
- Registrants should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
- For live trainings; attendees are responsible for making their own lodging and travel arrangements if applicable. For virtual trainings: attendees are responsible for obtaining access to a computer with internet access, a webcam and microphone.
- Conference registration cancellations must be in writing (email) to:
- Kesselman-Jones, Inc
- Substitutions may be made, however you may need approval from the conference office beforehand to ensure it is acceptable for the training type and timeline. . If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Training Management Office, Kesselman-Jones, Inc. at the earliest opportunity.
- In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Training reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Training’s control, we reserve the right to change the times, dates and the venue of the Training without incurring any liability to the participants. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the Training is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organizers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate. If by rearrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organizers shall remain in force.
- The participant by accepting these terms and conditions you agree to fully indemnifies and hold harmless the Conference’s organizers, employees, agents, contracts and sub-contractors against and holds it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the participant during the course of the Conference.
No Show Policy
- Participants who do not show up for the training and do not contact the training office in advance may be liable for the cost of the training fee. Please review the No Show Policy in your event specific registration instructions.
- By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow the Training and companies associated with the Training to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications should email NMDOHTrainings@KessJones.com.
- Participation contact details will be kept in the Training database.
- By answering “Opt-in” in response to the question “As part of your registration for this training, your email will be added to the NM DOH Training listserv. Please select your preference below” registrant email addresses will be used to circulate details and announcements regarding the conference and future events. By answering “No, I would not like to receive email updates” the conference will still automatically send one confirmation email to confirm registration, and one final logistics email a week before the conference.
- The email addresses will also be used to circulate last-minute details and announcements of future NM Department of Health, Office of School and Adolescent Health events.
- If you would like your record to be deleted AFTER the Training, please notify Kesselman-Jones by email (NMDOHTrainings@KessJones.com).
Virtual Event Behavior
- We are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity or religion (or lack thereof). Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form will not be tolerated.
- Dress appropriately for a work-related gathering.
- Please select a background that will not be distracting or inappropriate. If you plan to use a virtual background, only select image you have permission to use.
- Do not share images or use language that is sexual in nature.
Virtual Event Participation
- We reserve the right, without any liability, to refuse admission to, or to eject registrants from the Session, in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation), for failure to comply with these terms or if in the opinion of the organizers they represent a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Session.
- We reserves the right to photograph and videotape all Session participants and to use such photographs and videos in any internal and external communication referring to the Institute, including, but not limited to, its websites, mobile application and social media pages. The participant hereby consents to such uses.
- Presenters may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which the Institute takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
*These terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice.