Here are a few helpful tools if you are considering an internship:
Kesselman-Jones, Inc is seeking exceptional interns to assist with office as well as event coordination duties. This is an exciting opportunity for a current college-level student with an interest in learning about:
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Social Media
- Web site design
- Customer Service
- Office Operations
Intern tasks require you to learn, work cooperatively, and show initiative and work independently when necessary.
- A positive approach to your work
- A social and fun-loving attitude
- And an ability to take responsibility for your tasks
You need to have:
- Good basic skills in Excel, Work and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- The ability to pay attention to details and prioritize your tasks
- An excellent customer service attitude
We offer interns flexible scheduling, within normal business hours, requiring a minimum of 10 hours a week.
Interested? Internship application.