Each year, we bring on board a motivated, creative, energetic and eager student to intern. And by intern, we mean work, learn and be part of our team, not keep a chair warm doing busywork. Before you get started, here are a few helpful tools for those considering an internship:
Our interns assist with office as well as event coordination duties. This is an exciting opportunity for a current college-level student with an interest in learning about:
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Social Media
- Website Design
- Customer Service
- Office Operations
Our internship requires you to learn, work cooperatively, show initiative and work independently when necessary.
You must have:
- Good basic skills in Excel, Word, and ability to learn online platforms
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- The ability to pay attention to details and prioritize your tasks
- An outstanding customer service attitude
- A positive approach to your work,
- A social and fun-loving attitude,
- And the ability to take responsibility for your projects.
We offer interns flexible scheduling within normal business hours, requiring a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Send a resume with a cover letter explaining why you think you are right for this internship to HR@KessJones.com.